This project is read-only.

tripplite codes for SMX2200XLRT2U

Feb 14, 2015 at 9:32 AM
awesome project!

All your reporting codes seem to work 100% on the SMX2200XLRT2U.

Where did you get the tripplite codes for your model from? I would like to control the switchable banks. Any idea how I would do this?

Older models you could set the outlet.x.switch = 0/1.
http://www.networkupstools.org/docs/man/tripplite_usb.html
Sep 25, 2015 at 4:38 AM
I'm sorry I didn't see this post, sooner.

I worked out the TrippLite codes for my model by comparing the statistics that were coming in from the TrippLite-provided Java app to the HID feature codes of all 255 registers.

Research and programmatic experimentation, frankly.

(P.S. sorry for not replying sooner, I was never informed of this post by any automated process so I see that I have to check these boards, now.)
Sep 25, 2015 at 4:39 AM
Also, thank you for the awesome project, compliment! :-) It's nice to be appreciated in this realm (and also not easy, programmers are, by nature, perfectionists.)
Sep 25, 2015 at 5:04 AM
As far as switchable banks are concerned ... that should just be a matter of detecting more than one TrippLite UPS on the system.

SENDING power codes to the device I have not yet experimented with doing, if only because I don't have a spare $300 UPS lying around in case I actually bricked this one (it is within the realm of possibility to brick your UPS, according to what I know.)